Tube - to carry rolled work
- The Tranzporter tube can carry an entire set of plans.
- Monogramming the firm's name on the tube makes a very professional appearance. Sending it as luggage through the airline or carrying it on as overhead luggage makes traveling with this product quite easy.
- No need to worry about the plans getting wet at an open job site. Just keep them in the tube until you are ready to make a presentation, Plans and presentation boards transported in a coordinated set of a portfolio case and matching tube is the ultimate look in professionalism.
Portfolio Case - to carry presentation boards or samples
- The portfolio cases are great way to carry design boards for architectural presentations either for interior or exterior designs.
- The 5" gusset is wide enough to carry multiple design boards. Even materials just placed in the case can be carried and secured by using the interior hook and loop straps.
- Folders and notepads can be stored in the exterior pocket.
- If many staff are sharing the same case, the two side handles can accommodate people of differing heights. The top handle, lower handle and adjustable shoulder strap offer a choice for each person. Taller and shorter colleagues now have the option of comfortably using the same product.
- The sleek design and high quality craftsmanship reflect your professionalism.
- Presentation boards with samples of materials can easily become very heavy to carry. Simply add wheels to the case to alleviate that weight and ease mobility.
- If the boards are lent out in a portfolio case to a client or colleague, you can be sure they will be returned to you if your name or logo is monogrammed on the front.
EZRollup - to carry rolled blueprints, plans or large paper pieces
- Perfect to carry rolled blueprints or to carry rolled plans.
- Secure hook-and-loop straps to protect your work from the elements.
Portfolio Case - to carry framed artwork or to carry unframed artwork
- The sleek and sophisticated design makes for a professional presentation.
- Monogram the portfolio or tube to get your name out there and add a degree of professionalism to your presentation.
- The high quality craftsmanship and rugged material eliminates the need for replacing portfolios and tubes. All Tranzporter products are made for airline travel.
- Wet weather is not an issue since rain just beads off the portfolio cases and tubes. The rain flap over the zippers is extra insurance against the elements.
- When doing a presentation, the portfolio case can be arranged as a bin. You can use the detachable shoulder strap around the outside so it stands by itself. You can divide the art in sections by using the internal hook and loop straps.
- After delivering art, if you do not need the case for the return trip, simply remove the side boards and gusset board to create soft luggage that can be folded up to fit in a suitcase.
- You can pack the case as heavy as you need. The handles will not tear or break. Add the detachable wheels to make walking with the case easier. The shoulder strap and top handle aid in steering.
- The optional wheels come on and off easily. They are streamlined so there is no need to remove them upon arrival.
- The portfolio case allows you to carry art and frame samples simultaneously. Use our new presentation sleeves to attach frame samples to the Veltex surface. This will fit in one side of the case with artwork fitting in the other side. Use the inside straps to secure things in place.
Tube - to carry rolled art or paper pieces
- The versatility of the tube allows you to just throw it over your shoulder and go.
- Tranzporter offers a wide range of sizes, from smaller (32") to oversized (74"). Overpack the tube then add the detachable wheel and use the shoulder strap as a pulling device.
- Tubes are perfect for airline travel.
- The tubes of wider diameter allow you carry more artwork rolled less tightly.
Presentation Sleeve - to showcase frame samples
- The presentation sleeve can be used to display a piece of art with several frame moulding choices.
- The sleeves are made to fit into the 18"x24", 24"x36", 32"x42", and 36"x48" cases.
Portfolio Case - to carry artwork, sketchbook, drawing or to carry painting supplies or photographs
- No matter what size you work in we have a portfolio case to fit your need.
- Even the largest at 40 x 60" is easy and lightweight to carry when foam core is used in the sides and gusset.
- The zippered side pocket has room enough for a sketchbook and small supply of drawing/painting supplies. This eliminates the need to carry another case.
- The case can even be used as a portable presentation bin when showing artwork to clients (shoulder strap placed around the case holds it open) .
- Detachable wheels allow you to easily manage even the most heavily loaded case.
Tube - to carry rolled art or to carry photographs
- The tube can be used to carry an entire set of photos or designs. The 6" or 8" diameter allows many sheets of plans to be carried at a time.
- Exterior zippered pocket for storing detachable strap or other small items
- Detachable wheel allows you to easily manage even the most heavily loaded case.
EZRollUp - to carry rolled blueprints, plans or paper pieces
- Roll up your posters or plans, place at the edge of the EZRollUp.
- Roll it up and secure it with hook-and-loop flaps and go!!!
Presentation Sleeve - to carry frame samples
- Showcase frame samples on Veltex surface.
- Place one or more sleeves into a Portfolio Case for convenience.
- Use as separator between artwork.