8" x 48" Poster Tubes
Call us and we will gladly assist you.
Who's it for?
- Publisher - carry prints, posters, giclees, rolled artwork on paper and canvas in poster tube
- University trade show exhibitors - carry college fair exhibit in document tube
- Lighting manufacturers - sample light fixture storage tube
- Graphic designers - carry rolled graphic design layout in graphics tube
- Art publisher - safely transport reproduction artwork, maps, giclees in drawing tube
- Art dealer gallery owner - carry artwork, prints, posters professionally in graphics tube
- Photographer - protect tripod with tube carrier
- Framer - deliver artwork to frame shop in art tube
- Fly fisherman - carry fly rods, poles, fishing equipment in storage tube
At Tranzporter® International, we sew quality into every product we make including the popular storage tube. Sleek, sophisticated, and extremely durable, Tranzporter storage tubes provide the ultimate in quality, craftsmanship, and design.
Our 1/4" cardboard insert provides structure and interior support to the Cordura nylon tube casing.
Safety and convenience features on our storage tubes include lockable zippered top, exterior zippered pocket, side handle and detachable shoulder strap. Our patented Tube Wheel (optional) travels easily over any surface.
Monogramming option is available on tube pocket. (Allow at least one extra week before delivery.)
- 1000 denier black Cordura® nylon makes it water and mildew resistant, and machine washable.
- 1/4" walled cardboard insert protects the materials being carried.
- Lockable zippered padded top secures your material.
- Exterior zippered pocket for storing detachable shoulder strap or other small items.
- Side handle for hand-carrying the storage tube.
- Optional wheel attachment makes it easy to overstuff your blueprint tube.
- Handle on padded top for pulling banner tube on wheel.
- Monogramming available.
- Complete your Tranzporter System with a Portfolio Case and an EZ Rollup Case.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA
Monogramming is available for this product.
Each monogram is individually stitched onto the product with white thread.
Color variations are also available.
Each line of 10 characters will cost $15.00.
Specialty logos require a digitizing set up charge averaging $35.00 per design.
Please call 800-668-9983 for information.
Monogramming can be done in the following fonts: