8" x 42" Poster Tubes
A new website is under construction and the current shopping cart is not available.
Call 800.668.9983 to order and receive
20% off and free ground shipping
Who's it for?
- Medical equipment sales representative - medical equipment sample tube
- Artists - protect rolled artwork, paper and canvas in drawing tube
- Architect - transport large-format, oversized blueprints and corporate installation plans in blueprint tube
- Art poster dealer - water-resistant art poster tube
- University researcher presenter - display banner tube
- Recruiter - carry promotional material, banners, display in document tube
- Career fair presenter - transport professional recruitment material in storage tube
- Corporate marketer - carry presentation display material in chart tube
At Tranzporter® International, we sew quality into every product we make including the popular poster tube. Sleek, sophisticated, and extremely durable, Tranzporter poster tubes provide the ultimate in quality, craftsmanship, and design.
Our 1/4" cardboard insert provides structure and interior support to the Cordura nylon tube casing.
Safety and convenience features on our tubes include lockable zippered top, exterior zippered pocket, side handle and detachable shoulder strap. Our patented Tube Wheel (optional) travels easily over any surface.
Monogramming option is available on poster tube pocket. (Allow at least one extra week before delivery.)
- 1000 denier black Cordura® nylon makes it water and mildew resistant, and machine washable.
- 1/4" walled cardboard insert protects the materials being carried.
- Lockable zippered padded top secures your material.
- Exterior zippered pocket for storing detachable shoulder strap or other small items.
- Side handle for hand-carrying the storage tube.
- Optional wheel attachment makes it easy to overstuff your blueprint tube.
- Handle on padded top for pulling banner tube on wheel.
- Monogramming available.
- Complete your Tranzporter System with a Portfolio Case and an EZ Rollup Case.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA
Monogramming is available for this product.
Each monogram is individually stitched onto the product with white thread.
Color variations are also available.
Each line of 10 characters will cost $15.00.
Specialty logos require a digitizing set up charge averaging $35.00 per design.
Please call 800-668-9983 for information.
Monogramming can be done in the following fonts: